19 Inspirational Will Smith Quotes

Will Smith Quotes


19 Inspirational Will Smith Quotes


Will Smith - We all know him as the brilliant actor, who began the launch of his career in ‘The Fresh Prince of Bel Air’, as well as being a talented rapper. Will Smith was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, in 1968. After he met Jeff Townes at age 16, the duo launched a highly successful rap career as DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince. Smith starred on the sitcom The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air for six seasons, before establishing himself as a Hollywood A-lister with Bad Boys (1995) and Independence Day (1996). He has since headlined such popular films as Men in Black (1997) and Hitch (2005), and earned Oscar nominations for Ali (2001) and The Pursuit of Happyness (2006).

Many motivational videos on YouTube will include some of the below quotes in speeches recorded of Will over time, which just goes to show how inspirational they really are.

Here are 19 inspirational Will Smith quotes said by himself :



  • “Too many people spend money they haven’t earned to buy things they don’t want to impress people they don’t like.” – Will Smith


 

  • “Don’t chase people. Be yourself, do your own thing and work hard” – Will Smith


 

  • “I’ve never really viewed myself as particularly talented. I’ve viewed myself as slightly above average in talent.” – Will Smith


 

  • “And where I excel is ridiculous, sickening, work ethic. You know, while the other guy’s sleeping? I’m working.” – Will Smith


 


  • “I want the world to be better because I was here.” – Will Smith


 


  • “Money and success don’t change people; they merely amplify what is already there.” – Will Smith


 

  • “The things that have been most valuable to me I did not learn in school.” – Will Smith


 

  • “If you’re not willing to work hard, let someone else do it. I’d rather be with someone who does a horrible job, but gives 110% than with someone who does a good job and gives 60%.” – Will Smith


 

  • “So if you stay ready, you ain’t gotta get ready, and that is how I run my life.” – Will Smith


 


  • “The first step is you have to say that you can.” – Will Smith


 


  • “There’s no  reason to have a Plan B cause it distracts from Plan A.” – Will Smith


Will Smith Quotes

  • “Greatness is not this, wonderful, esoteric, elusive, god-like feature that only the special among us will ever taste. You know? It’s something that truly exists, in, all of us. It’s very simple, this is what I believe, and, I’m willing to die for it. Period. It’s that simple.” – Will Smith


 

  • “If it was something that I really committed myself to, I don’t think there’s anything that could stop me becoming President of the United States.” – Will Smith


 

  • “Stop letting people who do so little for you control so much of your mind, feelings & emotions.” – Will Smith


 


  • “Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too.” – Will Smith



 

  • “Being realistic is the most common path to mediocrity.” – Will Smith


“Being realistic is the most common path to mediocrity.” – Will Smith Quotes

 

  • “Whatever your dream is, every extra penny you have needs to be going to that.” – Will Smith


 

  • “I want to represent the idea that you really can make what you want … I believe I can create whatever I want to create.” – Will Smith


 

  • “I wake up every morning believing today is going to be better than yesterday.” – Will Smith


 

Thanks for viewing our collection of the Inspirational Will Smith quotes said by himself ! 

Hope you liked it.

Keep sharing with your friends, near-dear ones...

Comments